MetaHero
Searchโ€ฆ
๐Ÿ“ˆ
Token Applications
MHC destruction mechanism:
  • Hero upgrades need to consume 5% MHC, of which 20% is used for ecological construction, and the other 80% is permanently destroyed.
  • Withdrawal of MHC is subject to a deduction of 5% of the handling fee, and all of them will be permanently destroyed.
HSPC destruction mechanism:
  • 20% of the handling fee for upgrading and synthesis is used for ecological construction, and the other 80% is permanently destroyed.
  • In-game investment is destroyed.
  • HSPC will destroy the treasure chest when it is opened (20% of which are used for ecological construction, and 80% are permanently destroyed).
  • HSPC will be instantly and permanently destroyed when the three game asset tokens are exchanged in the game.
  • In-game withdrawal fees to other addresses will be deducted by 5%.
  • 5% will be deducted from hero trading and transfer fees, of which 20% will be used for ecological construction, and the other 80% will be permanently destroyed.
Copy link